WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR DISCRETIONARY
GRANTS AT THE PRESENT TIME.
The Boerne Area Community Foundation makes discretionary grants from its Unrestricted Fund in support of strong projects based on good ideas and compelling needs which have the potential to improve our local communities, and the lives of its people. The purpose of the discretionary grant making program is to:
- Spark change in the way community problems are addressed and solutions are implemented.
- Respond to emerging or changing needs - through the provision of services or programs.
- Strengthen the capabilities of nonprofit agencies - both in the delivery of programs and in organizational management.
Grant applications are accepted for the following general categories:
- Arts and Culture—increasing audiences for local artistic pursuits.
- Community Development—encouraging access to and use of community-based development methods.
- Education—supporting early childhood development, primary education through completion of high school, and preparation for employment.
- Environment—promoting ways to conserve resources, encourage responsible animal welfare and protect wildlife.
- Health—supporting basic medical, dental and mental health needs.
- Human Services—aiding families, youth, seniors, the disabled and the disadvantaged.
For more information, call the Boerne Area Community Foundation 830-249-6619 or send an email to email@example.com.
Find out about our Guidelines and Procedures